Laura @ Upward Not Inward
Danette @ All My Love for All My Days
Rachel @ My Hearts Mission
Saturday’s Song is a Blog Hop where bloggers who love Christian music share the music that God uses to speak to them! So, turn on your radio, Pandora, Jango, or pop in your favorite CD, and get your post ready for next week’s Link Up!!
This goal of this Blog Hop
is to broaden your view of
Christian music using a different
theme/challenge each week.
If you are a blogger who loves Christian music, join us in connecting with other bloggers and sharing our love of Christian music with the blogosphere! Enjoy!!
Next week’s theme/challenge:Any Family Force 5 song that speaks to you….
Don’t know any of their songs?…here’s a LINK…check them out!
Get your post ready for next week’s Link Up!!
Is there a song that relates to your job/profession/career? Tell me all about it!
Let’s get this Link Up Party started!
We would LOVE it if you linked up with a post about
a song that relates to your job/profession/career.
Saturday’s Song Blog Hop Rules:
1. Write a post that follows the weekly theme/challenge.
2. Follow the host and hostesses via GFC.
3. Grab a button to put on your blog – the more the merrier!
4. Check out (and comment) other people’s blogs.
5. Be blessed by all the sisters and brothers around the world!