I have been putting this off because choosing my favorite books is so hard!
I love reading and spend time with a variety of genres and it is hard to compare those- but I will do my best to come up with my favorites from 2012 (in no particular order).
- The Outlander Series (so far) by Diana Gabaldon
- The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
- Rediscovering Holiness by J.I. Packer (bought this and am reading it again)
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp (gift from my Dad- I have almost read it twice)
- Sacred Parenting by Gary Thomas
- Unplanned by Abby Johnson
- Darcy and Fitzwilliam: A Tale of a Gentleman and an Officer by Karen V. Wasylowski
- Waiting on God by Andrew Murray
- Screwtape Letters C.S. Lewis
- A Perfect Persecution by James R. Lucas
(affiliate links if you click on images)