Laura @ Upward Not Inward
Shannon @ Imperfectly Perfect Grace
Danette @ All My Love for All My Days
Rachel @ My Hearts Mission
Saturday’s Song is a Blog Hop where bloggers who love Christian music share the music that God uses to speak to them! So, turn on your radio, Pandora, Jango, or pop in your favorite CD, and get your post ready for next week’s Link Up!!
theme/challenge each week.
I have kept listening to this song by Addison Road ever since a fellow blogger shared it. God has been speaking to me about holiness- how He calls us to be holy as He is holy. That seems like an impossible task- but with our God all things are possible. Enjoy “What do I know of holy?”
Get your post ready for next week’s Link Up!!
Saturday’s Song Blog Hop Rules:
1. Write a post about what song God has used to speak to you this week.
2. Follow the host and hostesses via GFC.
3. Grab a button to put on your blog – the more the merrier!
4. Check out (and comment) other people’s blogs.
5. Be blessed by all the sisters and brothers around the world!