As our eyes open…
Our joy increases.
We find you in each moment.
You fill us when we look and seek.
We pour out our thanks to you: (highlights of August with our eyes open)
- 214- chimes singing in the breeze
- 217-words of comfort from a friend
- 218- a gentle touch of love
- 221- my little boy’s curious hands
- 224- a husband who says thank you- he sees me and loves me
- 227- chalk covered patio
- 232-sounds of children waking up
- 233- handstands
- 240-just as I am
- 244- blowing kisses
- 249-mercies new every morning
- 262- secret joy of knowing a letter is on its way to someone I love
- 263- making dresses with blankets
- 270- You are always near
- 273- when Mama takes me to church
- 290- the way God gave us the rain
- 291- that God made you and me
Will you join in and read One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp and keep your own list of 1000 gifts?
Linked up with the following: