Here’s another easy chicken recipe that the kids loved- so I will be making it again. Hope your family likes it too! This recipe is from allrecipes.com.
- 2 cups rotini pasta
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken chunks, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the rotini, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- Stir together the rotini, chicken, and mozzarella cheese in a large casserole dish. Pour the marinara sauce over the pasta mixture; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is entirely melted, about 35 minutes.
**Link to original recipe post: click here.