All right, I know you all are getting ready for your superbowl parties tomorrow. Head out to the store or scrounge in your cabinets and pull together these ingredients for an awesome dip to serve with your favorite chips. This has been a family favorite of ours for years- I got this recipe from my Mom.
- 8 oz. can bean dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 c. water (add water slowly, may not need it all)
- 1-2 Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 sm. onion (optional) chopped as fine as you desire
- Black Olives (optional)
- Guacamole (optional)
- 3 cups cheddar cheese (any kind of cheese will work and use amount you wish)
- Your favorite Chips for dipping
Preheat oven to 325.
Mix bean dip, cream cheese, and sour cream- layer in the bottom of 9×13 pan. Brown meat, drain. Add taco seasoning and water to meat and mix. Layer meat over cream cheese layer. Chop tomatoes and onion, layer over meat mixture. Add any other extras- black olives, guacamole. Top everything with layer of cheese.
Put in oven and warm until cheese melts and heated all the way through. Eat and Enjoy!