On those days when life is so crazy and I haven’t had time to think about dinner, let alone get to the grocery store, I love that I can fall back on this family favorite. So simple, takes about 45 min. and then you are ready to eat- about 10 min prep time and then throw it in the oven.
Found this on Allrecipes.
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In large skillet, cook hamburger until brown. Mix spaghetti sauce into skillet. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Mix in pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Mix together spaghetti and meat mixture, pour into 9×13 pan. Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
***Direct Link to recipe, click here.