I Found this recipe on one of my favorite recipe websites- All Recipes. We use this recipe frequently when we have company coming over. It is always a big hit with a side of green beans and served on egg noodles.
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water (I used beef broth instead)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (or sour cream)
- In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water.
- Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, or on High setting for about 5 hours. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.
- I added a little flour- but you could use corn starch too- to give it the right thickness.
***Direct Link to original recipe, click here.